Risk Senior Consultant
Our Analytical Consultants typically have previous experience of working in financial services organisations, and we’re looking for someone who:
- Is familiar with modelling, forecasting and credit risk analytics.
- Has experience across a wide range of risk areas. Specific experience in credit decision modelling and strategy and /or IFRS9 would be advantageous.
- Has the ability to take on a variety of analytical projects and is capable of presenting analysis and its rationale to internal teams and clients at a variety of levels.
- Demonstrates a high level of autonomy and is comfortable multi-tasking and reprioritising assignments.
- Can collaborate effectively with others, both within the internal teams as well as with our clients.
- Has an exceptional track record in their career to date.
Our Analytical Consultants report to the Analytics Director. We have a flexible structure and approach which means the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects. Client projects typically have a Jaywing project lead, supported by risk consultants and analyst/(s); or they can also involve working directly within a client’s team to deliver a specific piece of work.
We are professional without unnecessary formality, and both our people and clients welcome and enjoy this refreshing approach.
- Holds a good degree in a numerate discipline.
- Has strong problem-solving skills and good attention to detail; can deal with unfamiliar code and datasets.
- Has experience in SAS or SQL. Familiarity with R or Python would be advantageous.
Founded in 1999 Jaywing’s heritage is in risk and marketing consulting, delivering data analysis skills to the financial services industry. Now, our risk consulting function is part of a wider community of 250 employees specialising in areas such as data management, digital marketing and brand communications.
Our risk team has supported many lenders in the UK, from high street names such as Lloyds Banking Group, TSB, and HSBC to start-ups including Starling Bank and Atom Bank, and retail finance such as BNP Paribas and Ikano. We’ve delivered a variety of projects to these clients enabling them to increase profitability, gain regulatory compliance, or improve the way they use data to make decisions. Through our expertise in data and analytics, we have built models and delivered insight for both large and small organisations. Our collaborative approach ensures our projects deliver true value for our clients.
Jaywing has a unique working culture with a variety of projects that will keep you stimulated and elevate your career. We put people at the heart of our business, an ethos that means our consultants stay with us for many years.
Does this sound like you?
Please fill out your details and upload your CV and covering letter below.