Commercial Scoring Software
- Simple to configure system that is hosted by Jaywing but configured to a lender’s specification
- Define your own scorecards, based on information you capture within your own processes, with optional support from Jaywing experts to help you
- Define your own appetite for risk, setting up risk bands that are used to categorise applications and other review processes
- Echelon’s simple, intuitive interface and storage capabilities will help improve customer relationships and enable faster, fairer decisions
- Provides flexibility to amend scores and product mixes, as well as incorporate new data sources as they become available
- Designed to improve lenders’ ability to predict high-risk applications quickly and efficiently
What is Echelon?
Echelon is Jaywing’s new risk technology product for commercial lenders that enables you to process commercial credit risk applications faster and with greater consistency, while gathering and storing data to enable a cycle of continuous improvement.
It enables commercial lenders to set up processes to store credit application details, and apply consistent credit scoring approaches to the company applying for the loan.
How does it work?
Using a ‘slotting’ approach to risk assessment, Echelon assigns a configurable Probability of Default (PD) band (as well as other score types, as required in the decision process, for example, Loss Given Default) based on underlying scores that can also be configured to reflect the information lenders want to capture.
The system keeps track of the scorecards in place over time, ensuring you always have a record of the data that was captured, together with the scores and the risk bandings that were in force at the time.
How do I get set-up?
Accessed by a secure web-based system, Echelon is available for a one-off implementation cost and an ongoing licence fee to cover hosting and support. Jaywing’s consultants will be on hand to advise on set-up, and the development of appropriate scorecards to aid the allocation of risk scores.
Call our risk team today on 0333 370 6600 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
0333 370 6600 | email@example.com